Technology entrepreneurs and writers—even the whole publishing industry—have a lot to learn from each other. This blog will talk about why. Here are a few of the next entries. I hope you’ll visit www.abbourne.com often, and please chime in by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The Top Five Reasons Seven Agents Wanted My Manuscript Within 48 Hours of Reading My Query Letter.
2) The Top 3 Signs You Found the Right Agent, and How to Close the Deal.
3) “Content is King.” The lesson the big guys learned the hard way, in the dot com era, which can save publishing today.
4) “Dance carefully with the elephants.” The lesson the little guys learned the hard way, in the dot com era, which can help writers navigate the publishing opportunities today.
5) Your Tech Startup Is a Thriller – How to Make Your Investors’ Hearts Race Like They’re Reading Grisham’s Latest Jacket Cover.
…and more! Thanks for stopping by. This will be fun.